Friday, August 15, 2008

Family

My dear sister Rachel has been having some difficulty deciding whether or not she wants to move back to Berryville. There are many reasons why she should and she shouldn't. I think that she has finally reached a decision. She should be here Saturday. I am so excited. I have seen God work in her life before & it was amazing. She wants to truly seek His face again and I pray that happens when she gets down here.

For those of you who don't know, I have a brother also (Chris). I'm guilty of not talking of him as much as I should. He just turned 20 yesterday and is still trying to figure out what he wants to do in life. Well...I just found out that he may be coming (from Charlotte, NC) to visit my mom and I for three weeks. I am syked. I love him so much & I'm ready for him to see what God has done in my life, & what God has in store for his own life.

I was thinking of these two family members coming back into my life & I realized that it is not a coincidence. God has planned for this to happen. Wednesday, Ricky spoke on Leadership & I asked God to use me for His glory in any leadership position that He might put me into. This is one of them. Although both of my siblings are older than me, I know that they look up to me in some small way. I pray that I can take advantage of this & that God will use me to draw them closer to Himself.

No comments: